- The latest The MasterFeeds Daily! paper.li/masterfeed?edi… Thanks to @Mark_J_Perry @lucas_lclc @OurPresidents #environment #mastermetals 3 hours ago
- The latest MasterTech from The MasterFeeds! paper.li/MasterFeed/133… #apollo50th #sdcc 5 hours ago
- RT @nicadispatch: Max Blumenthal and the Grayzone mirthmakers shuffle about to Nicaraguan dictator Daniel Ortega’s theme song in managua pr… 8 hours ago
- Apollo 11 and Landing Site 2 in the Sea of Tranquility from @NASA: This photographic illustration compares the size… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Apollo 11 and Landing Site 2 in the Sea of Tranquility from @NASA This photographic illustration compares the size… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- The #FinTech Newsletter for Jul 19 is out. Featuring “Maia. Empresa da Maia que produz…” nzzl.us/6oYbAh9 and many more stories. 12 hours ago
- @MasterFeed's #News Newsletter for Jul 19 is out, featuring “Whitehall fears Brexit backlash from a Johnson…” nzzl.us/p0XTeYI 12 hours ago
TagsAfrica Agriculture Asia bailout Banks Berkshire Hathaway bonds Brazil canada CapitalMarkets CBO central_banks chavez china Citigroup Commodities copper credit debt default Dollars economics EIA elections EU Euro FED Finance food ForEx France FX Gold goldman Gold Silver government Hedge funds HFT IFTTT India insider trading international relations Israel Japan Jobs LatAm Markets MasterFeeds metals Middle East Mining money Mongolia News NYSE Oil PDVSA recession SEC Silver Stats stocks SWF TARP Tech Trade trading Twitter UN Uncategorized United States USA Venezuela war zerohedge
Tag Archives: BHP
Worries Grow About BHP Deal for Potash
will the deal go through? If not, CAD 130/share is the target! –
From the NYTimes.com- DealBook
Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan investors seem to fear that the Canadian government may block BHP Billiton’s hostile bid for the company, analysts said.
Go to Article from The New York Times:
Potash chief Bill Doyle urged patience for investors expecting an alternative to BHP Billiton’s $40 billion bid, two months after starting talks with potential suitors, Bloomberg News reported.
Go to Article from Bloomberg News: