- The latest The MasterFeeds Daily! paper.li/masterfeed?edi… Thanks to @kishkushkay @Hadas_Gold @danielduquenal #fintech #apollo11 1 hour ago
- The latest The MasterFeeds Daily! paper.li/masterfeed?edi… Thanks to @ditzkoff @WOLA_org @WellingMichael #breaking #cnbcatwork 13 hours ago
- The latest MasterTech from The MasterFeeds! paper.li/MasterFeed/133… #primeday #primeday19 15 hours ago
- 50 Years Ago Apollo 11 Launches Into History from @NASA At 9:32 a.m. EDT, July 16, 1969, Apollo 11 launched from Fl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- 50 Years Ago Apollo 11 Launches Into History from @NASA: At 8:32 a.m. EST, July 16, 1969, Apollo 11 launched from F… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- @MasterFeed's #News Newsletter for Jul 16 is out, featuring “UK pound sinks below 'flash fall' trough to…” nzzl.us/9acKiLD 21 hours ago
- The #FinTech Newsletter for Jul 16 is out. Featuring “Crypto Related Crime Surged to US…” nzzl.us/BqliiIH and many more stories. 22 hours ago
TagsAfrica Agriculture Asia bailout Banks Berkshire Hathaway bonds Brazil canada CapitalMarkets CBO central_banks chavez china Citigroup Commodities copper credit debt default Dollars economics EIA elections EU Euro FED Finance food ForEx France FX Gold goldman Gold Silver government Hedge funds HFT IFTTT India insider trading international relations Israel Japan Jobs LatAm Markets MasterFeeds metals Middle East Mining money Mongolia News NYSE Oil PDVSA recession SEC Silver Stats stocks SWF TARP Tech Trade trading Twitter UN Uncategorized United States USA Venezuela war zerohedge
Category Archives: AIG
Worries Grow About BHP Deal for Potash
will the deal go through? If not, CAD 130/share is the target! –
From the NYTimes.com- DealBook
Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan investors seem to fear that the Canadian government may block BHP Billiton’s hostile bid for the company, analysts said.
Go to Article from The New York Times:
Potash chief Bill Doyle urged patience for investors expecting an alternative to BHP Billiton’s $40 billion bid, two months after starting talks with potential suitors, Bloomberg News reported.
Go to Article from Bloomberg News: