Here’s the full rundown of cryptocurrencies as of Wednesday morning:
- Bitcoin (BTC) : $11,034 (+1.8%)
- Ethereum (ETH): $1,018 (+3.6%)
- Ripple (XRP) : $1.33 (+0.01%)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCC) : $1,602 (-0.4%)
- Litecoin (LTC): $177 (-0.3%)
- Ripple announced today it has signed two new financial services firms onto its clearing and settlement product.
- $9 billion startup Stripe drops bitcoin support because it doesn’t make sense as a means of payment.
- ‘Mrs. Watanabe’ is back: How the archetypal Japanese housewife is fueling the bitcoin craze.
- Millennials are flocking to cryptocurrency and cannabis stocks, TD Ameritrade CEO Tim Hockey said in an interview.